Currently we are looking for:
Estimator (Production of metal constructions).
Company: Western Constructions
You are a good fit for this position if:
Doing high quality calculation tasks on-time is the driving force for you; the more task is complicated, the more you enjoy it.
Variety of project inquiries and preliminary projects’ estimation will ensure you do not get bored.
We believe you would do this job even better, if you:
- have higher engineering or technical education;
- have at least 2-years of work experience in engineering position in a manufacturing company;
- have basic knowledge of pricing and able to read and understand various technical drawings, technical documents and standards;
- can work with AutoCAD software;
- have strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills;
Our company offers:
- friendly team;
- salary from EUR 1,100 to 1,400 (neto);
- career opportunities;
- accident insurance valid 24/7 and all around the world.
The company is always looking for energetic people to join the team:
Skilled Hull Engineer Designer
- Preparation of conceptual decisions and prototype documentation
- Assessing project requirements
- Basic documentation preparation
- Workshop documentation preparation
- Modelling and modifying construction to ensure that it is safe and in compliance with technical standards
- Using computer aided design/modelling software to create 2D and 3D drawings
Skilled Mechanical Engineer Designer
- Principle diagrams for piping systems
- Layout of components in machinery compartments
- 3D model of piping, HVAC, cable trays, equipment
- Material lists, specifications, spool drawings
- Scrubber and BWTS retrofit documentation
- Evaluation of repaired ships specifications;
- Budgeting of works
- Contracting the clients
Sending your CV and/or cover letter you give your consent to be included into other selections carried out by the Western Shipyard group of companies on the basis of the information specified in these documents.
Western Shipyard manages your data following the personal data protection requirements.
More information about our proposals: or by phone +370 46 483 678 / +370 686 261 90